Friday, August 13, 2004

Staffordshire goes for electronic document mgt for 225 million bits of paper

Taken from Public Technology.net:

"Staffordshire County Councilwill be revising its social care operations with the introduction of new electronic documents and records management (EDRM) software.....The new EDRM system, to be supplier by TOWER Software will address risks associated with the accuracy of such data entry. With an estimated 225 million pieces of paper across the council’s Social Care and Health Directorate, it also anticipates cost savings and efficiencies by reducing the overwhelming volume of paper being used, storage capacity required."

2 comments:

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

cash at home said...

Hello There, My name is Donald you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a business home home make money onlin
site. It pretty much covers business home home make money onlin
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)