Ibrahim Hasan has asked me to post the following:
Episode 9 of the UK’s first Freedom of Information podcast has just been published.
In September and October 2007, the Information Commissioner published thirty eight decisions whilst the Information Tribunal published nine. My latest podcast guides you through some of these:
In this episode we will be discussing decisions involving
* Vexatious requests and what makes them such
* Disclosure of celebrity pay packets by the BBC
* Disclosure of staff attendance at work
* The applicability of section 21 to information on the internet
* The link between the fees provisions and section 16
* The first Tribunal decision on disclosure of dead peoples’ information
* AND disclosure of information about police speed meters
You can listen directly to the podcast at : www.informationlaw.org.uk
All you need is Windows Media Player or Real Player (most computers have these or are freely downloadable) and a set of headphones.
The direct raw feed is : http://informationlaw.jellycast.com/podcast/feed/5
(Note this only works with specialist podcast software.)