Friday, December 02, 2005

The blog wins!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, have been down in London most of this week speaking at various conferences. I also attended the Annual Information Industry Awards on Wednesday night and I'm delighted to say that the blog won the category of "best implementation of a blog" beating off competition from the Guardian and a large software firm. I now have a nice glass trophy on my desk.

A big thank you to everyone who has supported the blog since it began in 2003, all the emails and correspodence always help inform the blog, plus thank you to everyone who has plugged the blog at conferences and meetings (Tim, Heather, many others). Plus big thanks to all my colleagues from JMU who came down with me and helped with the celebrations. I'd better stop before this sounds like a corny Oscar speech......

Steve

1 comment:

Lloyd said...

Well done Steve, sorry I couldn't be there to cheer on the night.

From some of the smaller competition you also managed to beat off. :-)